International Educational Projects:
International Research Projects:
Іnternational Educational and Scientific Activities:
Cooperation with foreign scientific institutions:
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln (USA)
- University of Wroclaw (Poland)
- Poznan Institute of Molecular Physics (Poland)
- Kielce Polytechnic Institute (Poland)
- Czestochowa Polytechnic Institute (Poland)
- Josef Stefan Institute (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg (Germany)
- Viaton College (Norton, MA, United States)
- Institute of High Pressure Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences (Warsaw, Poland)
- Institute of Solid State Physics, University of Riga (Riga, Latvia)
- Charles University (Prague, Czech Republic)
- University of Nuremberg (Germany)
- Frascati National Laboratory of the National Institute of Nuclear Physics (Italy)
- Center for Advanced Microstructures and Devices, Louisiana State University and Indiana State University (USA)
- Professor Galiy P.V. Scientific internship at the University of Wroclaw in Poland at the Institute of Experimental Physics, Department of Surface Microstructure from 12.09. по 26.09.2019 р.
- Associate Professor Lys R.M. Research internship at Rzeszów Polytechnic University (Rzeszów, Poland, May 27, 2019 – May 31, 2019) within the Erasmus + program.
- Associate Professor Slobodzyan D.P. Internship at the University of Rzeszów (Rzeszów, Poland, 09.2018-06.2019) within the Visegrad Fund program.
- Assistant Kushlik M.O. Participation in the implementation of the Grant of the Polish National Research Center at the Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences (grant number 2015/17/B/ST5/01658) “Solar spectrum modification via down-conversion based on ytterbium-doped oxides for photovoltaic application” Deadline: 06.2017 -05.2019