Computer information networks (IST)
Department: system design
|Semester||Amount of hours||Lecturer||Group(s)|
|4||32||Prodyvus A. M.||ФеС-31, ФеС-32|
|Semester||Amount of hours||Group||Teacher(s)|
|4||32||ФеС-31||Kaskun O. D.|
|ФеС-32||Kaskun O. D.|
Опис навчальної дисципліни
The purpose of studying the discipline “Computer Information Networks” is to acquire the theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary for the design and operation of computer information networks.
The main tasks of studying the discipline “Computer Information Networks” is to create for the student a coherent, systematic vision of different branches of network technologies in their interconnections and interdependencies and form skills of their practical use.
According to the requirements of the educational and professional program, students must
- basic concepts and terminology of computer networks;
- basic standards and protocols of computer networks;
- network tools of operating systems;
- modern technologies of virtual networks and cloud services;
- concepts and principles of functioning of social networks;
- principles and means of safe functioning of computer networks.
be able to:
- choose the type and structure of the computer network;
- plan and implement computer information networks;
- manage network resources;
- expand and modernize networks;
- implement safe functioning of computer networks.