- Parallel computation
- High-performance computing (HPC)
- General-purpose computing on graphics processing units (GPGPU), CUDA
- Image Processing, Image Analysis and Image Recognition
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- V. Parubochyi and R. Shuwar, “Fast self-quotient image method for lighting normalization based on modified Gaussian filter kernel,” The Imaging Science Journal, vol. 66, no. 8, pp. 471-478, 2018.
- V. Parubochyi, R. Shuwar, and D. Afanassyev, “Spectrum transformation of the restored signal with regular and irregular sampling,” Electronics and information technologies, Issue 9, pp. 78-85, 2018.
- V. O. Parubochyi and R. Y. Shuwar, [Ukrainian] “Spectral approach for the template segmentation and object search,” Electronics and information technologies, Issue 8, pp. 93-101, 2017.
- V. O. Parubochyi and R. Y. Shuwar, [Ukrainian] “Realization of hybrid architecture of cluster computing,” Proceedings Information systems and networks of Lviv Polytechnic National University, Vol. 854, pp. 108-118, 2016.
- V. Parubochyi, R. Shuwar, and D. Afanassyev, “Image upsampling with randomized interpolation,” Electronics and information technologies, Issue 5, pp. 175-184, 2015.
In 2010-2015 studied at the Faculty of Electronics of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv on specialization in Information Technology Design and received a Master’s degree in Computer Science. In 2015-2018 studied at the post-graduate course at the Faculty of Electronics and Computer Technologies of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. From 2018 – assistant of the Department of System Design of the Faculty of Electronics and Computer Technologies.
Page with teachers schedule not found!