Faculty of Electronics and Computer Technology trains bachelors and masters in two modern fields of science – computer science and micro and nanoelectronics.
Students obtain a Bachelor’s Degreel on the basis of full general secondary education after 4 years of study in specialties:
121 – Software Engineering;
121 – High Performance Computing;
122 – Computer Science;
126 – Information systems and technologies;
153 – Micro- and nanosystem technology.
171 – Electronics and computer systems
Applicants submit a certificate of complete secondary education and certificates of ZNO (external national assessment) in 1) the Ukrainian language, 2) mathematics and 3) a certificate of external examination in one of the subjects of Ukrainian history / foreign language / biology / geography / physics / chemistry – optionally.
We also admit college graduates who have received the educational level of a junior bachelor specialist to the 2nd or 3rd year of studies with a normative term of education (2 years).
Junior specialists (junior bachelors):
- for the specialty 121 – “Software Engineering” we accept for the 2nd year only from the specialty 121 – “Software Engineering”.
- for specialty 122 – “Computer Science” for the 3rd year in specialties 12 *
- for specialty 126 – “Information systems and technologies” for the 3rd year in specialties 12 * and others.
- for specialty 153 – “Micro- and nanosystem technology” for the 3rd year in specialties 15 *
- for specialty 153 – “Micro- and nanosystem technology” for the 2nd year in other specialties.
Such entrants submit a diploma of a junior specialist, pass an external examination (1. Ukrainian language. 2. History of Ukraine, or a foreign language, or biology, or geography, or physics, or chemistry) and pass a professional entrance exam.
The educational Master’s degree is obtained by bachelors or specialists of corresponding specialties after one and a half years of study in specialties:
122 – Computer science and information technology,
- “Information technology of design”;
- “System design”;
- “Systems of artificial intelligence”;
- “Specialized computer systems”;
153 – Micro and nanosystem technology,
- “Physical and biomedical electronics”.
Applicants submit a bachelor’s degree (or specialist) and pass a professional entrance exam and a single entrance exam (EMI) in a foreign language, if the bachelor’s degree is related to the relevant master’s degree.
Entrants from other specialties take an additional professional entrance exam before the main professional exam.