Faculty of Electronics and Computer Technology trains bachelors and masters in two modern fields of science – computer science and micro and nanoelectronics.
Students obtain a Bachelor’s Degreel on the basis of full general secondary education after 4 years of study in specialties:
- 121 – Software Engineering;
- 122 – Computer Science;
- 126 – Information systems and technologies;
- 153 – Micro- and nanosystem technology.
Applicants submit a certificate of complete secondary education and certificates of ZNO (external national assessment) in: 1) the Ukrainian language, 2) mathematics and 3) foreign language or physics – optionally.
We also admit college graduates who have received the educational level of a junior bachelor specialist to the 3rd year of studies with a normative term of education (2 years).
Junior specialists specialties:
- 5.05010101 – Maintenance of software systems and complexes;
- 5.05010102 – Maintenance of data and knowledge base systems;
- 5.05010201 – Maintenance of computer systems and networks;
- 5.05010301 – Software development;
- 5.05020205 – Maintenance of intelligent integrated systems
and all specialties of the field of knowledge 12 Information technologies – 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126
take on specialty 122 – Computer Science and 126 – Information systems and technologies.
Junior specialists in specialties:
- 05080201 – Design, manufacture and maintenance of electronic equipment;
- 05080202 – Production of electrical and electronic automation facilities;
- 05100401 – Manufacture of optical and optoelectronic devices.
and all specialties of the fields of knowledge 15 Automation and Instrumentation and 17 Electronics and Telecommunications
take on specialty 153 – Micro- and nanosystem technology.
Such entrants give a diploma of a junior specialist and take a professional entrance examination.
The educational Master’s degree is obtained by bachelors or specialists of corresponding specialties after one and a half years of study in specialties:
122 – Computer science and information technology,
- “Information technology of design”;
- “System design”;
- “Systems of artificial intelligence”;
- “Specialized computer systems”;
153 – Micro and nanosystem technology,
- “Physical and biomedical electronics”.
Applicants submit a bachelor’s degree (or specialist’s degree) and take an entrance exam in 1) specialty and 2) a foreign language.