Educational Information Systems Design Laboratory
- About the laboratory
About the laboratory
The Information Systems Design Laboratory was established with the order of the Rector N 0-66 of April 11, 2016, according to the Decree of the Academic Council of the University dated March 30, 2016.
The laboratory provides laboratory classes on normative and selective studying disciplines:
- Computer graphics;
- Organization of data and knowledge bases;
- Numerical methods;
- Mathematical methods of operational research;
- Designing of information systems;
- Digital processing of information;
- IT project management;
- Designing of simulation systems
and also the selective studying disciplines.
Laboratory assists the students of the faculty in fulfilling their individual tasks in accordance with the curriculum.